Friday, September 12, 2014

Autumn Outta

For Poetry Friday I've jotted down a new poem for Autumn, since there was a nippy feeling of fall in the air this morning. I've always felt autumn is over far too soon.
Check out No Water River by Renee for Poetry Friday


Autumn Outta

Autumn outta last more long-
Since winter winds will be too strong.
Autumn outta stay a spell
So I could get to know her well.
Autumn outta linger more-
Since autumn leaves leave me in awe.
Autumn outta hang around
But autumn leaves without a sound.


11 comments:

Matt Forrest Esenwine said...

Nice!

Catherine said...

Love the word play, and I completely agree. "Autumn outta linger more."

jama said...

My thoughts exactly. :)

Susan Taylor Brown said...

Yes, please, more autumn in my life would be so nice.

Douglas Florian said...

Thanx Matt, Catherine, jama, and Susan. Soon we'll be awe-tumbling into fall.

Robyn Hood Black said...

Yep, yep, yep - my favorite season. (And ridiculously clever, like all your stuff!)

Mary Lee said...

Awe-tumn is indeed the best season! Thanks for sharing a bit of shiny new Florian fabulousness!

Anonymous said...

Very fun! Autumn's my favorite season and it really outta do all those things!

Obiuser said...

for me this is a very very good information, because its contents make us become better know and learn more about the wide world, so it would greatly add insight for me, laneways that I say many thanks
obat penghilang nyeri punggung tradisional

Unknown said...

.I really like the content in this website, are all new things and new lesson for us this very increase knowledge becomes more widely,
pengobatan untuk sembuhkan stroke ringan

obiherbal said...

By the way, Thank you for sharing with us, and we sincerely hope you will continue to update or post other articles.
obat sinusitis maksilaris tradisional